Call for applications now open!
Looking for Turkish participants for the youth exchange “RESOLVE: Life after Brexit” in Budapest/ Hungary 15 – 19 October 2021!
RESOLVE: Life after Brexit provides an opportunity for young people to engage with each other as members of the RESOLVE: Network.
And with decision-makers on a local, regional, national, EU and international-basis to share their thoughts, opinions and participate in democratic practices and social action, specifically in determining the future of the UK and its relationships with the EU and beyond
The youth exchange is specifically aimed at young adults who wish to develop their skill-sets to be our communities’ future Peacebuilders, leaders and be involved in and launch a Conflict Resolution & Peace Network.
In 1991, the collapse of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, ushered in a significant change resulting in a change of political power and the foundation of 22 new countries in Europe, Euro-Asia etc.
And with the 2008 Economic crisis, the Refugee crisis, the Pandemic and Brexit, Europe is once again facing a dramatic change
Non-formal educational techniques will be used in the exchange. Within the framework of the European Union Erasmus + Youth Programme, participants will meet young people from other countries and join some workshops on conflict resolution.
Our group will be represented by 2 girls and 2 boys where 30 people will be attending in total from different 6 countries.
- Passport and time: You must have a valid passport ready.
- Visa: Hungary applies Shengen visas to Turkish citizens. Visa costs will be reimbursed after the project when all the documents submitted.
- Travel costs: Travel costs will be paid by the participant in advance. Upon submission of documents, up to € 360 will be reimbursed after the youth exchange. %70 will be reimbursed after the exchange in 10 days. %30 will be reimbursed after the final report.
- Exit Fee: It will be covered by the participants. (50TRY per each)
- Travel&Health Insurance: will be covered by participants (approx. 10 EUR)
- Transfer costs between banks: will be deducted from the reimbursement. (no more than 10 EUR)
- Registration Fee: 20 EUR
- Covid-19: PCR tests will be covered by participants. According to country regulations maybe you have to have your vaccinations completed.
- Accommodation and Meals: Participants will stay in the rooms with four participants from other countries. Women and men will stay in separate rooms. Meals will be provided by the host organization.
- 18-25 years of age
- To know some English.
- It is preferable to be talented in the fields / areas where we represent our own culture. (Please mention in the application form)
- Yet, being not involved in any projects abroad is a plus.
- Fewer opportunities background is a plus.
- Being able to handle issues such as plane tickets, visa application etc.
- To be able to participate in the preliminary meeting to be held in Istanbul with our selected participants.
Persons who wish to participate in the exchange described above and who meet the requirements may apply by completing the application form here
Deadline: 5th August 2021 Thursday 23:59 pm